Nominate a Business
Do you know about a business that should be on the trail?
Is it visitor-ready?
Is it committed to serving locally-sourced food or drink?
Read the Nomination Criteria
The businesses featured on this map must meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Are located within the borders of the 7-county Region
- Are tourist-ready and offer a great tourist experience
- Make a good-faith effort to source locally as much as possible on a year-round basis
- List names of farms and/or farmers who supply locally-grown foods on menus, display boards, or other literature regularly seen by patrons
- Offer local beers and/or wines by name on the regular menu
- Participate in efforts to promote local foods in the community – farmers market demonstrations, local food workshops, speaking engagements, catering for events, etc.
- Consistently carry menu items or offer specials built around local, seasonal ingredients
- Offer unique culinary heritage experiences or events open to visitors
Nominees will be vetted by the Steering Committee